Why Buy With Us?
Deer Creek Realty is a team of Certified Mountain Area Specialists. We are small in size but big in service! We have lived and worked in the Platte Canyon area since 1978 and know the area. We are the oldest independent real estate company in Park County. We have our fingers on the pulse of the community and local government, and have followed the changes over the years – from understanding land use regulations, wells and septics to zoning and doing business in Park County.
Deer Creek Realty has been the recipient of the Fairplay Flume’s “People’s Choice Awards” for Best Real Estate Office 12 times since 2004.
The people of Park County are the heart and soul of our community. We actively support local historical societies and functions – Shawnee Historical Society, Park County Historical Society, Bailey Day, 285 Backpack Project, Chances Scholarship, Bailey Cowboy Christmas, IMHS, Mountain Peace Shelter, The Bailey Car Show, Boys and Girls Clubs and are also members and supporters of the I Love U Guys Foundation.
Tip: How to Choose the Right Home
Tip: How to Find the Right Realtor
7 Reasons to Work With a REALTOR®
REALTORS® aren’t just agents. They’re professional members of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribe to its strict code of ethics. This is the REALTOR® difference for home buyers:
- Ethical treatment. Every REALTOR® must adhere to a strict code of ethics, which is based on professionalism and protection of the public. As a REALTOR®’s client, you can expect honest and ethical treatment in all transaction-related matters. The first obligation is to you, the client.
- An expert guide. Buying a home usually requires dozens of forms, reports, disclosures, and other technical documents. A knowledgeable expert will help you prepare the best deal, and avoid delays or costly mistakes. Also, there’s a lot of jargon involved, so you want to work with a professional who can speak the language.
- Objective information and opinions. REALTORS® can provide local information on utilities, zoning, schools, and more. They also have objective information about each property. REALTORs® can use that data to help you determine if the property has what you need. By understanding both your needs and search area, they can also point out neighborhoods you don’t know much about but that might suit your needs better than you’d thought.
- Expanded search power. Sometimes properties are available but not actively advertised. A REALTOR® can help you find opportunities not listed on home search sites and can help you avoid out-of-date listings that might be showing up as available online but are no longer on the market.
- Negotiation knowledge. There are many factors up for discussion in a deal. A REALTOR® will look at every angle from your perspective, including crafting a purchase agreement that allows enough time for you to complete inspections and investigations of the property before you are bound to complete the purchase.
- Up-to-date experience. Most people buy only a few homes in their lifetime, usually with quite a few years in between each purchase. Even if you’ve done it before, laws and regulations change. REALTORS® handle hundreds of transactions over the course of their career.
- Your rock during emotional moments. A home is so much more than four walls and a roof. And for most people, property represents the biggest purchase they’ll ever make. Having a concerned, but objective, third party helps you stay focused on the issues most important to you.
Homes For Sale
Are you relocating to this area? Our relocation guide includes the most up-to-date and vital information for people looking to move to our area.Download Platte Canyon Area Relocation Guide